LIMITLESS BLACK HEAVY LEAKPROOF HI BRIEF
The Limitless brief is an extra absorbent brief that holds up to 40mls per wear. Designed with an extra high leakproof gusset and a double-lined front for tummy support. This is an excellent brief for a heavy period and bladder leakage night or day and post-birth.
See our full range of Leakproof
Leakproof garments need to be changed regularly depending on your flow.Please note due to hygiene reasons knickers are unable to be returned or exchanged.
Free shipping applies to all orders throughout Australia over $50. 45-day exchange, refund, and store credit policy*
Please see our dedicated Returns and Exchanges page for full details.
As a team of moms, we understand the importance of protecting the planet for future generations. We are committed to reducing our impact on the earth by creating beautiful products that are healthier for you, your family, and our environment. All Hotmilk garments are ethically sourced and go through rigorous testing to ensure the fabrics and hardware are safe and free from harmful chemicals.
Hotmilk's reusable leakproof briefs provide a solution to manage everyday leaks. Designed with four layers of protection to keep you protected and comfy.
- Layer one is a blend of breathable cotton and sits against the skin. This layer pulls liquid away from the body.
- Layer two is the most absorbent and holds the liquid pulled from the body.
- Layer three is leakproof looped towelling that works as a barrier capturing any remaining liquid.
- Finally, layer four has a special leakproof barrier to keep you looking dry and leak-free.
Caring for our garments correctly guarantees their longevity. Immediately after use, rinse with cold water until the water runs clear. Machine wash on a cold, gentle cycle. Line dry in the shade. Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
We're here to help, email us if uncertain on sizing
- ABAnna B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars15 hours agoComfy but yet to be tested
I got these for directly postpartum, which I haven’t yet got to. Trying them on with a pregnant belly is ********* but I can see that they will be comfortable and they provide a lot of coverage. Looking forward to wearing them! I wish I could afford multiple pairs