HEROINE BRALETTE SHELL MULTIFIT MATERNITY BRA - WIREFREE
Free Shipping on orders over $80 + 45 day returns
A maternity Bralette in soft lace for everyday comfort wear. This is a miracle pullover bralette, you won't believe the support up to a G cup until you try it! Understated panelled shaping and full coverage support for pregnancy. This style does NOT have feeding clips but you can easily slip the strap from your shoulder to breastfeed.
A soft multifit cup, perfect for when you don't know what size you'll need throughout your pregnancy journey.
Free shipping applies to all orders throughout Australia over $80.
45-day like-for-like exchange, refund, and store credit policy*
Please see our dedicated Returns and Exchanges page for full details.
As a team of moms, we understand the importance of protecting the planet for future generations. We are committed to reducing our impact on the earth by creating beautiful products that are healthier for you, your family, and our environment. All Hotmilk garments are ethically sourced and go through rigorous testing to ensure the fabrics and hardware are safe and free from harmful chemicals.
We're here to help, email us if uncertain on sizing
- EFEmily F.Verified BuyerReviewingHEROINE BRALETTE BLACK MULTIFIT MATERNITY BRA - WIREFREEI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 months ago**** but comfortable
I thought this was a feeding bra with the clip down bits but it's not. Still super comfy and able to be stretched down under the **** while feeding.Hotmilk Lingerie3 months ago
Hi Emily, yes the maternity bralette does not have nursing clips but can still be used for breastfeeding by pulling the cup to the side. We also have the Heroine Nursing bralette which has the nursing clips and hook and eye back closure x
- BVBodine v.Verified BuyerReviewingHEROINE BRALETTE BLACK MULTIFIT MATERNITY BRA - WIREFREEI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months ago4 Stars
Flattering fit and colour, just a nice simple bra to wear around the house. Cups have enough room for when my milk comes in. Only comment I have is that the stretch in the band sits in the back whereas I need it most in the front. Can wear it fine all day but taking the bra off is a bit awkward as there's no give in the elastic when going over my breasts.
- CTCourtney T.Verified BuyerReviewingHEROINE BRALETTE BLACK MULTIFIT MATERNITY BRA - WIREFREEI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 months ago4 Stars
The band is a tiny bit tight so I could have sized up but not hugely tight. A great option for when you want something but not a full bra on
- CBCalandra B.Verified BuyerReviewingHEROINE BRALETTE BLACK MULTIFIT MATERNITY BRA - WIREFREEI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I love this wireless sexy piece. It's comfortable and supportive without cutting in under your arm pits. Glad I got it. No clasp at the back is surprisingly good.
- EMEmily M.Verified BuyerReviewingHEROINE BRALETTE BLACK MULTIFIT MATERNITY BRA - WIREFREEI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year ago3 Stars
They are lovely bras for the "growing period" of pregnancy, however I unfortunately have very heavy large boobs so not much support given. The band size is fine but not sure they will fit me if I get any bigger (currently an F).